Dear Anglin Medical Family,
We’ve missed you! We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to our families. We made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff during the pandemic:
- We will resume in-person visits with our new “zero contact” check-in!!!
- We will continue to offer optional TeleVisits
- Our office will communicate with you before your visit via our new Healow app messenger system
- We have removed magazines, pamphlets, and other items that are frequently touched.
- We will ask everyone to use hand sanitizer or wash his/her hands prior to entering our office.
To promote social distancing
- Please download our new Healow App to help accommodate our new zero-contact check-in.
- We ask that only the patient being seen enter the building. Family members are strongly encouraged to remain in their vehicles during the appointment and must remain on the premises • Our office will communicate with you before your visit via our new Healow app messenger system
- All patients must wear a mask or appropriate face covering from home. We are unable to supply masks, as masks are in short supply and need to be conserved for medical professionals. • We ask everyone to use hand sanitizer or wash his/her hands prior to entering our office
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 813-672-1385.
Thank you for being a part of our family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our Anglin Medical family!
Dr. Anglin and Team
How to Set Up
- You will need to set up a patient portal. (If you do not currently have one please contact the office)
- Download Healow app on your smart phone
- It will ask for an activation code: ACFDAA
- Click on Dr. Anglin’s office
- Type in your username and password
- Agree to terms and Conditions
- You will need to create a PIN
- Once you are logged on click on appointment
- Click on the icon that looks like a camera
- Follow instructions to proceed for your TeleVisit appointment.
If you have any more questions please contact our office at 813-672-1385
WELCOME TO WELLNESS
At Anglin Medical, we ensure achievement of optimal physical and mental health through accessible, safe, cost- effective care. Our care is based on state-of-the-art diagnostics, is responsive to the needs and preferences of our patients, and respectful of our patients’ families, personal values and beliefs.
Mickel Anglin, M.D.
Founder – Anglin Medical Family and Sports Medicine